as of 08-06-18
Business Development Account Manager:
The Business Development Accounts Manager role is to define, develop, and implement strategic business relationships for the establishment of new and existing contracted end-user distribution service agreements in assigned service areas. The Accounts Manager supports the development of new business opportunities for UTR’s overall growth strategy and revenue generation goals by working closely with Distribution Services to maximize UTR’s value-add services.
1. Develop new business opportunities and relationships with assigned vendors, hospitals, GPOs and other potential customers at all stages of the business cycle to include targeting, prospecting and presenting compelling business propositions.
2. Coordinate the execution of strategic business plans that meet or exceed established goals and profitability targets.
3. Manage distribution partnership and client leads, providing follow-up towards expanding both core and ancillary services provided by UTR.
4. Maintain and manage accurate, up to date account profiles on all contracted partners and end-users.
5. Develop relationships with senior management of potential new and existing client organizations by facilitating meetings with UTR management as indicated to advance end-user distribution service.
6. Provide UTR senior management with market analysis summaries and reports as applicable to assist in strategic planning and the development of new service opportunities.
7. Collaborate with UTR management on the development and implementation of large-scale, complex contracts negotiations and new agreements.
8. Collaborate with both internal/external partners and support teams to ensure successful implementation of UTR agreements and execution of contracts.
9. Attend conferences and professional association meetings to promote UTR’s value-add solutions.
10. Prepare and give business reviews to the UTR senior management on a monthly basis.
11. Participate in UTR special functions and community events.
12. Attend conferences and professional association meetings to promote UTR’s value add service solutions.
13. Provide a high level of customer service through timely and ongoing communication, presence and visibility.
14.Special projects as assigned.
•A Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Business, Bio-engineering/medical or health care field.
•Requires at least 5 years of customer service or medical sales associate experience in an allograft or medical device field.
•Must be a CTBS certified or test for CTBS at next available exam cycle.
•Must exhibit professional conduct and demeanor at all times.
•Must have excellent public speaking and communication skills, both verbally and written.
•Requires in-depth knowledge of the bio-medical, allograft and/or device industry.
•Must have healthcare contract negotiations experience. Ability to develop sales strategies and negotiate pricing agreements.
•Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple, complex projects simultaneously.
•Requires excellent time management and organizational skills.
•Computer skills that include the competent use of Microsoft Office Suite required;
•Must be at least 21 years of age, have a valid Texas driver’s license, proof of vehicle insurance, and an acceptable driving record.
•Must be able to provide reliable personal transportation.
•Travel is essential to this position and must be able to travel regularly throughout the assigned territory.
Click here to apply now.
Tissue Recovery Technician – On-Call/PT: This individual will assist in aseptic surgical recovery procedures on tissue donors for transplantation. This position will adhere to all FDA and AATB standards and guidelines, as well as company policies. Responsibilities include: Completing recovery documentation. Handling sterile surgical supplies and equipment. Cleaning and caring for instrumentation. Aseptic packaging and labeling tissue products. Performing donor reconstruction after tissue recovery. Other duties as assigned by Management. Requirements: HS diploma or equivalent is required. Surgical Technician certificate (CST), or two years of experience in a surgical/critical care environment, or previous Tissue Banking experience is preferred. Two years of college education in a related health care or science field may substitute for certificate and experience. Must be able to work a 48 hour on-call shift: Friday, 7 am to Sunday, 7 am. Must be able to work with a cadaver and have a good understanding of human anatomy. Must be able to lift 250 lbs. with assistance and 50 lbs. without assistance. Must be at least 21 years of age, have a valid TX driver’s license, proof of vehicle insurance, and an acceptable driving record. EEO Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. Click here to apply now.