as of 05-21-2019
(Consent Coordinator) Donor Eligibility Specialist: This individual will provide information about tissue donation to potential donor families throughout Central Texas, as well as offer support during the early hours of their loss.
- Evaluate potential donor information for acceptability according to written criteria.
- Perform an authorization for tissue donation process with donor families, as well as conduct an interview to obtain medical and social history information about the potential donor.
- Oversee and coordinate the tissue donor case with the surgical recovery team and external service partners, as applicable.
- Follow FDA, AATB, and UTR guidelines, protocols, policies, and procedures.
- Communicate with shared service partners and involved entities on shared referrals and/or donor cases to facilitate the donation process. This may include medical examiner’s offices, justices of the peace, funeral homes, eye banks, and organ banks.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
- Complete and verify required documentation according to written procedures prior to recovery.
- Responsible for logistical coordination of donors cases with the surgical recovery team.
- HS diploma or equivalent, & 1-2 years of science or health science background required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, such as health sciences, psychology, social work, or interpersonal communication fields is preferred.
- Must be able to exercise discretion, as well as compassion, respect, and concern for families in their time of grief. Exhibit professional conduct and demeanor at all times.
- Must have excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Must be available to work 3, 12-hour shifts per week and flexible on-call schedule.
- Must be able to work from home & attend office hours weekly.
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred.
- Must be at least 21 years of age, have a valid TX driver’s license, proof of vehicle insurance, and an acceptable driving record.
Click here to apply now.
Account Manager: This individual would be responsible for increasing tissue referrals by recruiting new referral sources and maximizing existing accounts to meet and/or exceed tissue referral source goals for established territory.
- Develop and implement recruiting strategies for tissue referral sources to be approved by management.
- Execute those strategies to meet and exceed tissue referral goals within territory.
- Develop and maintain effective and successful shared service provider relationships and develop prospective shared service provider relationships.
- Manage new account evaluation, proposal development, presentation, and recruitment of new referral sources.
- Execute and maintain contracts for all UTR referral sources.
- Serve as a secondary spokesperson and point of contact on behalf of UTR with media, community, and hospital donor referral sources as needed.
- Prepare periodic and special reports on recruitment and referral activities.
- When appropriate, work with various internal departments to improve communication, processes, outcomes, customer service, policies, and system modifications as necessary for assigned group accounts.
- Meet and exceed customer expectations and adhere to established quality practices while seeking to continually improve work performance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years sales account management or healthcare account management or similar experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or communication with healthcare experience preferred.
- Must be a CTBS-certified or test for CTBS at next available exam cycle.
- Must exhibit professional conduct and demeanor at all times.
- Must have excellent public speaking and communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Ability to self-start, organize, and prioritize under changing conditions, manages multiple projects, and handle stressful situations.
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, some evenings and/or weekends as necessary.
- Must have a valid Texas Driver’s License and an acceptable driving record.
- Ability to speak Spanish preferred.
Click here to apply now.
EEO Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. Drug-free workplace.